Hello friends, many people have asked me, how to make your Pinterest account private so that no one except you can see your Pinterest pins. So to solve this problem, I have told in full detail in this post, what is the right way to make the Pinterest account private. So let’s know.
How to make your Pinterest account private
There can be many reasons behind making the Pinterest account private, such as keeping your Pinterest pins private or using your Pinterest account for your own use or there can be any other reason. So let’s know, the right way to make your Pinterest account private so that no one can see your Pinterest pins except you.
- In the first step click on the arrow button in the profile section in the top right corner
- In the second step click on the settings button
- In the third step click on the “Privacy and Data” section
- In the fourth step Check on the Box “Hide your profile from search engines”
- In the last step just click on the save button.
How do I change my Pinterest from private to public?
If you want to make your Pinterest account public again, then you can do it very easily. For this, you have to follow the same steps which you did while making your account private. All you have to do is go to the “Privacy and Data” section and uncheck the Hide your profile from search engines box, and save it.
After doing this, in a few days, your account will become completely public.
Read Also: How to see Pinterest analytics on mobile?